The 2021 NPA Summer Conference Series will be offered virtually beginning in August and will be offered live monthly through November. The series includes a Quality Webinar Series, a Clinical Workshop Series, and access to materials from the 2020 Medical Director Essentials Course, which is geared primarily to newer PACE medical directors.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to attend the quality and clinical components as live events in order to participate in the interactive discussion. However, each session will be recorded, and this self-paced event will remain available to attendees through Jan. 10, 2022.
The importance of PACE-specific education is more significant than ever, and NPA is pleased to offer this valuable networking and educational opportunity to PACE clinicians, medical directors and quality staff.
The Quality Webinar Series and Clinical Workshop Series are each being offered to NPA members at a flat rate of $150. Your registration includes access to the NPA live webinar and workshop series, with lectures, panels, and access to a resource library.
- Access to Medical Director Essentials (MDE) Course materials will be released on Sept. 7 and is being offered to NPA members at a flat rate of $75. Members will have access to the 2020 prerecorded sessions and the opportunity to participate in several live Q&A sessions with MDE Course faculty.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credits for physicians and continuing nursing units (CNU) for nurses will be offered for all three components with additional CMD credit for the MDE Course materials.
Registration Rates and Deadlines
Registration at the NPA member rate is available to staff and board members of an NPA member organization or its corporate sponsor.
- There is no early-bird registration period.
- Online registration will remain available during the Summer Conference Series.
- Contact Jessica Chan, manager of Association Services, for registration assistance.
Registration fee refunds, less a $50 service fee, will be processed if written cancellation is received by Jeff Olszewski, senior vice president of Finance and Administration, no later than the day before the first live webinar after your registration has been processed.
- No refunds will be issued after the day of the first live webinar after your processed registration.
NPA Code of Conduct
NPA is committed to providing a conference in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity regardless of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, military discharge status, veteran status, source of income, or any other characteristic. Discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. If you experience discrimination or harassment of any kind, please contact a member of the NPA staff immediately.
For more information, please contact Venise Lewis, senior vice president of PACE Education and Learning.